Wednesday 24 October 2012

Baby Socks that look like Shoes!

I could seriously spend all day shopping for baby clothes, and one day I would love to design my own--but for the time being I'll have to make do with sharing my discoveries on pinterest, squidoo and my blog!

Todays topic...adorable baby socks that look like little shoes!

Johnny High-Top Tennis Shoe's 

6 pairs for $20

These little shoe/sox are absolutely adorable. I had to hold off on buying them because I have been a little trigger happy online lately. Anyway, they are cotton based and machine wash/low tumble dry well. Good for baby boys and girls up to about 12 months old. I just love how they even have little shoelaces attached!

Check them out here!

JazzyToes Baby Shoe Socks

This set of baby shoe socks by JazzyToes are a little more expensive than the Johnny High-Top variety @ $25 for 6 pairs. I also don't think they are as cool as Johnny High-Tops because they don't have the cute little shoe-laces attached--they are just painted on.

Check them out here!

Trumpette Baby Buffalo Shoe Socks

One of my favorite baby clothing labels "Trumpette" also have a really cute and funny selection of baby shoe socks. Pictured here is the baby buffalo set--which is 6 pairs for $24. Just like the Johnny High-Tops these socks have little laces and are machine wash friendly.

1 comment: